INSUBOARD – Bitumen Protection Board
A tough, high-quality, semi-flexible modified bituminous board used as a protection layer
for various waterproofing systems.
It consists of a modified bitumen compound, embedded between two layers of
saturated reinforcements such as fiberglass or composite mat, providing a robust
protection board with superior resistance to damage and deviation.
INSUBOARD – Bituminous Protection Board
- Semi flexible yet robust.
- High tolerance to normal soil and structural movements.
- Resistant to penetration of backfilling materials and accidental damages from
- Water-resistant against wet soil conditions.
- Cost-saving by eliminating the need for screed, masonry protection.
- Compatible with most waterproofing systems, especially bituminous systems.
- Time-saving and easy to install.
- Resistant to chemicals and salts found in soil.