Water Based Liquid bitumen for Waterproof Insulation
INSUGUARD is a premium bitumen emulsion with a formula that consists of selected
raw materials blended with high bitumen that allows the emulsion to penetrate concrete
surfaces. The Formed coat has the ability to damp-proof vapor barrier, acting as the
ultimate protective shield for various waterproofing applications and surfaces subjected
to aggressive soils.
INSUGUARD can also be used as a primer to prepare surfaces for bituminous
membranes. The product range consists of various grades of water-based liquid
INSUTECH line of cold-applied Bitumen coatings consists of a variety of water-based liquid emulsions
INSUGARD WB – Liquid Bitumen Advantages:
- Deep concrete surface penetration.
- Curing compound for concrete.
- Environmentally friendly by being non-hazardous.
- Resistant to attacks of salts and chemicals.
- High coverage results in cost-efficient application.
INSUGARD WB – Liquid Bitumen Application:
- Priming coat for waterproofing membranes.
- Waterproofing and protective coating in foundations, basements, bathrooms, and
- General waterproofing coating for both interior and exterior floors and walls.
- Sealing of concrete decks.
- Freshly cast concrete structures.
- Damp-proofing membrane in sandwich panels.
- Protective coating for built-up roofing systems.
Waterproofing Systems Application
Water Insulation Systems from INSUTECH protect your structure and buildings against
water and moisture.
The Waterproofing systems are not visible after application and construction are